DAC provides a full range of land development services from site selection and master planning, to predevelopment and regulatory approvals, through the design and construction process. DAC approaches the land development process as both a land developer and as a MUD District Engineer in a district which has experienced rapid land development growth over the past 10 years. This multi-faceted approach provides DAC with a comprehensive understanding of the drivers and requirements of all involved parties during the development process.
DAC offers a full suite of land development services including:
- Hydrologic Analysis and Detention Pond Design
- Storm Drainage Collection System Design
- Roadway Design
- Erosion & Sedimentation Control Design
- Sanitary Sewer Collection System Design
- Pump Station / Forcemain Design
- Land Planning / Master Planning (GIS)
- Lot Layout and Infrastructure Master Planning
- Subdivision Layout Staking Plan
- Water Distribution System Analysis and Design
- Water Well & Pressure Tank Design
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Design
- Low Impact Development Design
- Sustainable / “Low Impact” Design
Municipal Utility Districts
DAC has focused on providing engineering services and assisting Municipal Utility Districts (MUDs) with management and district growth. Since 2003, DAC has provided services ranging from feasibility studies and initial development, facility expansion and management, and rehabilitation of existing district facilities. Services include:
- TCEQ Bond Application Reports and Other Applications
- District Creation Reports and Annexation Feasibility Studies
- District Engineering Services
- Water Supply, Treatment, and Distribution Systems
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment Systems
- Storm Water Collection, Detention, and Outfall Systems and Flood Control
- Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces
- Streets and Roads
- Construction Phase Services, Contract Administration and Observation
Commercial and Industrial Development
From feasibility assessment through permitting and engineering to construction administration, DAC offers a full range of services to commercial and industrial developers, including understanding of the requirements imposed by local, county, state and federal authorities. DAC strives to give developers a clear understanding of a particular site providing an evaluation of what is required for the project’s intended development purpose, the probable timeframe for the approval process, as well as assisting with the site development by providing engineering and construction administration services. DAC’s expertise in the preparation of feasibility studies allows for accurate assessment of the project before beginning design, and is complimented by our full range of engineering services allowing clients to develop their ideas into a reality.
DAC has a track record of delivering successful projects for clients in the following sectors: Automotive Service Centers, Warehouses, Convenience Stores, Pharmacies, Medical Practices, Schools, Shopping Centers, Gas Stations, General Retail and Restaurants. DAC has worked on projects in 17 states in the continental United States, but is primarily focused on servicing clients in Southeast Texas.
Our services include:
- Commercial, Industrial and Retail Development
- Public, Educational and Healthcare Facilities
- Utilities, Paving, Drainage and Detention Design
- Permitting and Platting
- Feasibility Studies
- Construction Administration
- Storm Water Quality Management
DAC Engineering is a full service Civil Engineering Consultancy with experience in all aspects of public works from the initial evaluation of options, through the development and installation of public services and utilities to the evaluation of the performance and operation of existing facilities. This encompasses water and wastewater treatment facilities, collection and distribution systems, roadways, drainage facilities and public and private buildings.
DAC Engineering is experienced in the planning, design, construction and operation of water, wastewater and stormwater systems. DAC Engineering’s wastewater experience includes wastewater treatment Plants (WWTP), collection lines, trunk lines, force mains, lift stations including lift station replacements, system rehabilitation.
DAC Engineering’s water experience includes water supply plants, trunk lines and distribution systems, and includes evaluation of system supply requirements, facility evaluation, expansion and upgrading to meet municipal and public requirements.
DAC Engineering’s stormwater experience is focused on ensuring the safety of people and property through the control of stormwater through detention and flood control systems. Our drainage services include stormwater design including master planning, stormwater collection and detention system design and flood control evaluation and remediation.
DAC Engineering specializes in:
- Treatment Plants
- Master Plans
- Pump Stations
- Lift Stations & Force Mains
- Ground and Elevated Storage Tanks
- Pipeline Design
- Stormwater Design
- Hydraulic & Hydrology
DAC Engineering is experienced in the design of roadways – including design and construction management of roadways according to local and county standards as well as highways, major thoroughfares and bridges to state (TxDOT) and national codes. Road design services include asphalt and concrete pavement, new construction, replacement and rehabilitation.
- Arterial Streets / Roadways
- Colector and Local Streets Design
- Traffic Analysis and Engineering Studies
- Alignment Studies
- Roadway Design
- Rail Design
- Geometries and Schematic Design
- Traffic Control Plans
- Striping and Signage
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Facilities
- Public and Private Utility Coordination
- Traffic Signal and Roadway Lighting
- Public and Private Agency Coordination
Our clients face large, complex and volatile business challenges in every stage of their business: setting strategy, entering new markets, integrating acquisitions, planning and delivering capital projects, improving operational performance, or retiring assets. DAC Engineering supports our clients’ environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability needs across the entire lifecycle of the business. We have worked with property investors, financial institutions, oil and gas entities (upstream and downstream), educational institutions, governmental authorities (army and air force) and regulatory agencies.
Our services include:
- Due Diligence
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Remediation management
- Site Investigation & Risk Assessment
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan